I speak fluent friends quotes sweater

We’re not meant to go through life alone. I’m not talking about romantic relationships, I’m talking about friendships. Those real friendships that allow you to be your authentic self, allow you to fall apart because your tribe is there to help pick you up, allow you to stand tall because you always feel held up.  Now listen to me,  just like I always tell you that no one is going to show up at your house with a box of happy (you have to actively look for it and work for it and find it), the same goes for friendships. Find your people! Get out of your cocoon, look for a mom group or an activity where you can start to build your support system. You deserve it. And you’ll be better off for it.
Big thanks to Les Marchands for an amazing brunch. This is my tribe joining me for my favorite hobby: eating.
GET THIS SHIRT: I speak fluent friends quotes shirt

I speak fluent friends quotes sweater

 I know the point of this post is all about the friendships but the first thing I noticed was that amazing looking chicken and waffles plate. I joined a playgroup 35 years ago and 3 of them are still my friends. We've added on over the years and I'm happy I had a group of likeminded women and their families in my life. My husband worked hard, many hours and my friends kept this mom from going bonkers.  I used to think friendships made us. That if we had a ton of friends we are happy. Now I don't believe that so much. I think time changes people, life takes different turns leading to different outcomes. Friends are great to have, but I am learning right now that I am enough. I've been currently assessing my needs for friends in the I speak fluent friends quotes sweater last year. I lost 1 friendship. Do I still love them, yes? I care deeply for them, yes. Somewhere though life took a stall and made me realize that I am enough first and then I can inadvertently build lasting friendships but it's not a requirement for my happiness. I also used to think that friends who left, it was always my fault. I'm learning it's not! Again, sometimes friendships end doesn't have to end negatively just means that you may have outgrown the friendship. It's okay to move forward.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Parrot autism seeing the world from a different angle shirt

Halloween Sanderson bed breakfast children stay free Salem ma sweater

Llama Aunties you say alpaca my bags tank top