In a world where you can be anything bee kind ladies tee

Buy this shirt: In a world where you can be anything bee kind shirt
Support small independent beekeepers. Many do it for the love of bees, not for taking any honey. I have no interest in their honey, I just enjoy the bees and hopefully giving them a safe space to live and do their work. Commercial honey industry, I'm sure is like you describe. We shouldn't be buying or consuming that anyway. It's crap. Local beekeepers strive to kill no bees, and never take more honey than needed (and like I said, many take no honey at all).
Daniel, how dare you body shame a woman. You are revolting. I really wish you would answer this. You have no idea who I am and start calling me revolting. And for your records, I don’t use the In a world where you can be anything bee kind shirt word. Maybe if you would like to have an educated, adult conversation let’s go.
Buy it here: https://atozshirt.com

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Parrot autism seeing the world from a different angle shirt

Halloween Sanderson bed breakfast children stay free Salem ma sweater

Llama Aunties you say alpaca my bags tank top