I’m not yelling I’m a Kentucky girl we just talk loud shirt

BUY AT HERE: I’m not yelling I’m a Kentucky girl we just talk loud shirt
From: AtoZ boutique
I'm not yelling I'm a Kentucky girl we just talk loud shirt
 I know exactly how you feel. I have the same I’m not yelling I’m a Kentucky girl we just talk loud shirt too. I had the money and i tried for every venue in the US and i didnt see anything. I picked up extra shifts at work and i even started donating plasma for a little extra money. But life happens and that monry had to go towards emergencies. Before i was 100% id be able to get a ticket by now with all the work i was doing but i haven't. I aslo thought I'd get at least one scholarship for school this year but i didnt get anything and now all my supplies, books and classes are being paid for out of pocket and now i dont even have money for school. Been an ARMY since 2013 and honestly.... I felt it wasnt fair at all that every world tour something happens with my money and i just cant go. So i feel ya girl. Plus BTS has helped me so much and for some reason the Love Yourself tour is such a huge deal for me. I havent really found a solution for this problem or how to deal with it so ive decided to stay off of social media (mainly facebook) and to kinda turn my head the other way for a couple months so i dont torture myself seeing all these people who will go and who'll talk about it. I may sound like a bad person but I'm being honest. If you ever need to talk ill be here

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Parrot autism seeing the world from a different angle shirt

Halloween Sanderson bed breakfast children stay free Salem ma sweater

Llama Aunties you say alpaca my bags tank top