I’m not yelling I’m a California girl we just talk loud shirt

LINK TO BUY: I’m not yelling I’m a California girl we just talk loud shirt
From: AtoZ shop
I'm not yelling I'm a California girl we just talk loud shirt

Parents need to be held responsible for their I’m not yelling I’m a California girl we just talk loud shirt. We’ve got to get a grip on Juveniles. You put parents in jail or fines depending on severity of crime not fair for innocent citizens pay for bad parenting. It all starts at home. ebbie Mastin Cargile, so true. I just watch a 5 year old throw a 20 min temper tantrum at Target, screaming, stomping with his mom right behind him nicely pleading for him to stop. His response...he threw himself on the floor and continue yelling. He needed discipline, not bargaining from his mommy. I know teachers who are not allowed to discipline students in any way either. Absolutely ridiculous! I feel sorry for this girl. Seriously. Sounds like good old dad has put these ideas in her head. Sadly, dad is doing her no favor. If she can't get through a day of school over a hat that someone else is wearing; how is she going to get through life? Keep your hands to yourself. She also slapped the teacher and used profanity.Given the Parent's response, I'd say give this girl the harshest penalty, because someone has to teach this spoiled brat about consequences for bad actions, obviously her parents didn't. And having the parents pay for it, will teach them a lesson in making horrible people and turning them lose on a public that doesn't deserve her," my way or the highway" reasoning.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Parrot autism seeing the world from a different angle shirt

Halloween Sanderson bed breakfast children stay free Salem ma sweater

Llama Aunties you say alpaca my bags tank top