Dragonfly faith ladies tee

Click to buy this shirt: Dragonfly faith shirt
He was hanging out on my clothes line most of the morning! I watered the plants and fed the birds and still, he sat there. If he left it was only to land at a different spot! He was keeping an eye on me I guess.

There are so many of them that just hang around it is a wonder we have any mosquitoes at all. They love eating them all up hence, one of my favorite flies to have around  I love these guys and can watch them in action all day...unless they are just sitting on my clothesline.
Homepage: atozshirt.com

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Parrot autism seeing the world from a different angle shirt

Halloween Sanderson bed breakfast children stay free Salem ma sweater

Llama Aunties you say alpaca my bags tank top